[Yum] Yum and python-sqlite-2.1.3

Chowdhury, Chandan Dutta chandan-dutta.chowdhury at hp.com
Thu Feb 16 03:26:49 UTC 2006

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the reply, my concern is not with sqlite. Sqlite is already
at the latest version 3.3.3(almost, 3.3.4 being the latest now), but the
python binding to sqlite
(python-sqlite-1.1.7-1.2.src.rpm) . The new line for this is 2.1

As I mentioned earlier I could build the yum rpms with
python-sqlite-2.1.3 and it seems to work,  is there a test suit or any
other way I can test all the functionality of yum.

Thanks
Chandan Dutta Chowdhury