[Yum] Yum and installed packages size

Hansen mht at alfansa.org
Fri Apr 28 11:49:18 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 13:24 +0200, Tim Lauridsen wrote:
> Try something like this:
> rpm -qa --queryformat '%{NAME}-%{version}.%{release} %{SIZE}\n'
>
> Tim

Thanks for your replay. But, that size is installed size, not package
size. I think the size that in rpm database is installed size and
package size appear at yum database repo. When I use repoquery that
request package size from installed package, that option not available,
only available if my request not about installed packages. Am I right?

TIA
Hansen