[Yum] Yum and installed packages size

Hansen mht at alfansa.org
Fri Apr 28 11:09:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

First, I want to thanks to developers that create this great packaging
software. With Yum I need no worry again about RPM dependency hell ;)

Second, I'm involve with local group that try to create new distro base
on Fedora Core. I want to know how to calculate package size when the
software already installed. I can retrieve package size with repoquery,
but not if what I want is packages that already installed. How can I do
that? What plugin or yum util must be use?

TIA
Hansen