[Yum] Information about using groups

O'Brien, Kevin Kevin.OBrien at sonyconnect.com
Mon Apr 17 21:11:15 UTC 2006

I was wondering if a possible solution would be to create a group of
packages that I want to be removed from all systems, schedule a daily
groupremove for that group, and then add any packages I want removed
from all systems to that group.  It seems excessive but I think it would
get the job done.

Would that work?

-=Kevin=-