[Yum] Information about using groups

O'Brien, Kevin Kevin.OBrien at sonyconnect.com
Thu Apr 13 19:17:29 UTC 2006

I'm new to Yum and I've been trying to learn more about how yumgroups
work.  I can't seem to find any information on it.  I've looked in the
man pages and the wiki and seems to be an undocumented feature.  Is
there some place I missed that someone could point me to?

I do have one question about groups that someone could probably quickly
answer.  If I remove a package from a group, will a client that does a
groupupdate for that group remove the package from the system?

Thanks,

-=Kevin=-