[Yum] Re: pregunta sobre yum

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Tue Apr 4 02:45:29 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 14:53 -0400, Burjans L García Disotuar wrote:
> como puedo actualizar el CentOS 4 con el yum, me da el siguiente
> error:
>
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/addons/i386/repodata/repond.xml:
> Errno 4 IOError: urlopen error (113, No existe ninguna ruta hasta el
> host)
> Trying other mirror.
> Cannot open/read repom.xml file for repository:addons
> failure:repodata/repond.xlm from addons: Errno 256 No more mirrors to
> try.

I'm sorry, I don't speak spanish. However, I think the problem is that
yum cannot find the route to that host.

You might check to make sure you can get to the above url in a web
browser.

I've cc'd this message to the yum mailing list, in hopes that someone
there who speaks spanish can help translate my response.

Thanks,