[Yum] Re: Problems running Yum

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:15:31 UTC 2005

Stuff is messed up in your paths and so python can't find yum and yum
can't find the right python.

There are several ways to solve this listed in the archives of this list.

Basically, I would recommend that you uninstall the yum and python
packages that you have installed and re-install known good working
RPMS from somewhere like DAG or CentOS.

Greg

On 10/26/05, alf-kato.brandal at canaldigital.com