[Yum] enable/disable repo options processed left to right?

Joshua Jensen joshua at iwsp.com
Wed Oct 26 17:41:14 UTC 2005

That works for me Rob.  I've done this on my slower machines as I don't
care to wait for the base repo to be parsed.  That said, it is
theoretically possible that a new rpm will come out in updates-released
that might require something you don't have installed in base, unlike
it's earlier version that didn't.  I've not seen this happen ever than I
can recall, but it could.

Joshua