[Yum] yum problems under FC4

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at linux.duke.edu
Tue Oct 18 02:14:56 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-17-10 at 22:08 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> where's it growing?
>
> it should just be reading the data in from the sqlite databases - not a
> huge memory hit, I don't believe.

I haven't had a chance to take a long look at it, but it's like Rob
described -- it lists the same set of files over and over again,
especially from debuginfo packages, at least that's the impression I
had. It's hard to tell, since it scrolls really fast, but the kernel
version in the path was the same.

I can try it again, but I'd rather not do this on my poor laptop, since
it gets very unhappy about this. :)

--icon