[Yum] Headers Not Downloading

Frederic Herman fherman at inferential.com
Sun Nov 27 14:34:29 UTC 2005

When I went to My Bugs, I didn't see the bug report, so I didn't think
the report was accepted.  I also later thought that maybe I just wasn't
using yum correctly so maybe my problem wasn't really a bug, but my
misunderstanding about what I should be doing.

I don't have all the repos enabled in yumex.  I have only enabled the
ones that I think will catch the updates that I might be interested in.
I don't have automatic updating installed, since I prefer to do things
manually.

Sorry if I wasn't following SOP.

Fred