[Yum] Re: Using yum MySQL 5 PHP5 howto

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 14:14:20 UTC 2005

Thanks, Mike - looks good to me.

I'd say that's more about your specific distribution and the packages
than it is about yum.

I did a search of the lists for other people who had problems with
that package and it seems to have only been you so far - if/when it
becomes a more common problem then the FAQ seems like a great spot to
link to your article.  In the meantime, it's now in the list archives
and searchable, so that should help some lost souls if they follow
FAQs 10/12.

Of course, I'm not the last decision on the wiki, so someone else can
feel free to over-rule my reasoning.

Greg