[Yum] Confused!

Bob Grieves britbob at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 23:43:41 UTC 2005

I`m running into a few questions regarding Fedora 4. I`m currently running
W2K pro, but have been wanting to installed a Linux dis for ages. The
compatibility concerns have been my biggest worry, but since most versions
are getting that`s not such a deal.
 I want to run a dual boot system, and I see the installation guides have
that info about how to do this. My system is a fairly modern 32bit PC.
 The problem is I just just don`t know what the heck I`m supposed to be
downloading? I clicked on the PPC but there`s about 8 or 9 ISO downloads!!
Plus the fact, none of the download links work. I just get failed download
errors.
 I`m itching to get fedora installed :)