[Yum] Re: building yum repo

Peter C. Norton spacey-yum at lenin.net
Wed Nov 2 22:06:14 UTC 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 04:52:54PM -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 13:46 -0800, Peter C. Norton wrote:
> > Can the import of the yum module be wrapped in a try that will spit
> > out the faq before dying?
>
> it spits out a message now.
> adding text to it is all we're discussing, really.

Oh! So it does. I feel less clever than I usually do when I've
overlooked something here. Too much working.

Still, considering the volume of FAQs on the list this week, I'd say
you should go one step further and get rid of the reference to the
mailing list and have the error message give a link to the FAQ. Then
put the mailing list in the FAQ.

-Peter

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.