[Yum] Re: Yum munging systems?

Josko Plazonic plazonic at Math.Princeton.EDU
Fri May 27 15:12:43 UTC 2005

Hello,

Robert G. Brown wrote:
> To try to bring a little peace and sanity into the discussion, I think
> Seth's point is very clear and was made several times before he lost his
> temper.
>
> On a technical mailing list (like this one) the following kinds of
> threads are useful and constructive:

This is all very fine and true but you have to note that Seth committed
that same offense you are complaining about and went on to criticize
Axel's repository first and that is why Axel reacted.  I don't want to
defend anyone but I would want to be fair.

Can we just drop this now?  Maybe this energy is better spent trying to
fix those issues that are causing trouble with ATrpms - if they are
still there.  What are the bugzilla entries again?  Some have proposed
fixes?  Any testing we have to do to get them accepted?

Josko P.
Math Dept PU