[Yum] yum-arch - deprecated

Douglas E. Warner silfreed-yum at silfreed.net
Tue May 24 14:14:14 UTC 2005

I was wondering if there was some way to disable this message other than
redirecting stderr to /dev/null.  There are places we still use this tool to
generate old repositories and would like to keep the output to a minimum.

Sorry; not trying to start a flame war here; I've read the bug reports and
have seen that this is a sore subject for some.  I understand the need to
deprecate this tool, but as it is still useful for the timebeing it'd be nice
to have a flag to disable the warning after I've seen it once.

-Doug