[Yum] inter-dependancy hell!

Morgan Read mstuff at pl.net
Tue May 17 12:10:56 UTC 2005

Hi Sean,
Thanks very much for getting back:

[root at morgansmachine pwi2html]# rpm -q libgtop2 --qf "%{ARCH}\n"
i386
i386
[root at morgansmachine pwi2html]#

I know libgtop2-2.5.2-2 is required by synce-trayicon, I had to install
this fc2 version along side the fc3 version because of synce-trayicon
dependencies - perhaps it wasn't a good example.

Anyway, I suspect Gils might be on the the right track.  We'll see.
Regards,
Morgan.