[Yum] grouplist could be improved

Joshua Jensen joshua at iwsp.com
Mon Mar 7 16:46:28 UTC 2005

I have a group defined in a comps.xml file that is part of a repo.

When I do a grouplist, I see the group as:

Available Groups:
    mygroup

When I do a groupinstall, I see that grouplist shows this as:
Installed Groups:
    mygroup

When I remove one of the packages in the group, I and do a grouplist, I see:
Available Groups:
    mygroup

Couldn't there be something in between?  Like "Partially Installed
Groups" or something?  I'm thinking with my clean-cut examples... but
would it be hell to look at all groups and parse them for any packages
that might indicate a "Partial Group" install?

--
Joshua Jensen
joshua at iwsp.com
"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"