[Yum] YUM repository for FWBuilder

Michael Stenner mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
Tue Mar 1 23:06:21 UTC 2005

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 04:51:02PM -0600, Chris Lopeman wrote:
> But I have not been able to find a repository that has FWBuilder in
> it.  It is a really great program and I don't understand why it is
> not in a repository anywhere.  Well at least not the currently
> released version.  How does one go about getting it added to a
> repository somewhere?

Basically, you can ask the repo maintainers to include it, but that's
about it.  Each repo maintainer can include whatever he/she/they
want.

> Is there a repository of maintained by somebody on this list that
> would want to add it?

You can also just make your own repo.  It's very easy, although for
one package on one box, you're probably better off with rpm -i :)

					-Michael
  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619
  1230 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721-0104                 ECE 524G