[Yum] warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 665b9872

Joshua Jensen joshua at iwsp.com
Fri Jul 22 17:54:07 UTC 2005

Yes, indirectly.  It turns out the package that causes this error has a
newer version in an "update" repo, that repo requires gpgcheck.

The machine's rpm database doesn't contain any gpg keys that it trusts.
In fact, I manually downloaded the package, and even an rpm install gave
me an "V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 665b9872" error.

So I'm guessing this is a stderr of sorts from rpmlibs that yum is using?
Would it make sense to suppress it when coming from yum?

Joshua