[Yum] Odd yum problem

Matt Lawrence matt at technoronin.com
Fri Jul 8 21:42:18 UTC 2005

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Greg Knaddison wrote:

> I've lost context since gmail thinks this is a new thread...I assume
> you tried the gpgkey= option in your yum.conf and it didn't work
> because of the --installroot?  If not, maybe give it a go.

It is a new thread.  I was the guy building user-mode-linux root
filesystems using yum.  That was under Fedora Core 2.  I'm now trying to
do something very similar under CentOS4.  I really need to update my
servers at home.

> Either way, what does:
>
> rpm `pwd`/mnt -q gpg-pubkey
>
> give you?

rpm --root `pwd`/mnt -q gpg-pubkey
gpg-pubkey-443e1821-421f218f

-- Matt
Nothing great was ever accomplished without _passion_