[Yum] yum error before upgrade of Fedora

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Sat Jul 2 22:09:46 UTC 2005

Am Samstag, 2. Juli 2005 23:19 schrieb seth vidal:
> On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 23:24 +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> > >
> > > Understood, how about this:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > Something wrong with my patches, Seth or just to negligible to
> > care?
>
> just busy and didn't get a chance to test them yet.

Okay, that sounds common for me, too. I remember silly things to do from
some gnu projects before accepting any patches, only to get fully
ignored afterwards...

> No offense intended.

I hoped so, but please understand me, too: seeing my patches bit rotting
doesn't excite me doing something more for this nice project.
OTOH, I find, you're doing a really great job here, thus I wondered.

Pete