[Yum] Trouble resolving conflicts during a yum update or upgrade

Chris Pine cpine at wrsystems.com
Tue Jan 4 18:57:59 UTC 2005

Seth and all,
     I appreciate the response but after running yum upgrade I still have
the exact same conflicts.  Is there a way to force an upgrade or better yet
inspect more of what is hanging up yum?  I tried the verbosity options for
yum and couldn't really get them to work.  I also thought I could look up
the requirements of the packages and manually check them using rpm.

Any of those sound good?

Chris Pine

Message: 10