[Yum] Priority for repositories

Ohad.Levy at infineon.com Ohad.Levy at infineon.com
Mon Feb 7 11:09:48 UTC 2005

Hi

I've build my own repository which I distribute internally in my company
across several WAN connections.

Each site has its own copy of the repository under file://path... and
another master copy at http server (two repository per site).

However, if I understand correctly, when yum finds out that the http one
is newer it downloads everything from the web server even if it exists
locally.

My question is if its possible to define that yum should download
everything from one repository and only what's missing from the other.

Thanks,
Ohad