[Yum] Major bug in yum 2.4.1

Joshua Jensen joshua at iwsp.com
Thu Dec 15 20:38:35 UTC 2005

I see a rather large problem with having the official yum site's newest
stable branch having a bug like this.  "Already fixed in Fedora" is good
for Fedora, but setting users expectations that the yum website isn't
where we are supposed to get the non-broken yum packages would be a good
thing.

In lei of a 2.4.2 release, perhaps you could put a note in a README file
on http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/2.4/ saying "until 2.4.2
please use yum 2.4.1 from Fedora" ?

Joshua