[Yum] Still Having Yum Problems

Shari Rolnick shari at loralee.net
Sat Aug 27 17:13:55 UTC 2005

I tried that.  Here are the errors that I get:

RPM build errors:
    InstallSourcePackage: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
69886cc7
    user skvidal does not exist - using root
    group skvidal does not exist - using root
    user skvidal does not exist - using root
    group skvidal does not exist - using root
    File not found by
glob: /var/tmp/yum-2.4.0root/usr/lib/python?.?/site-packages/yum
    File not found by
glob: /var/tmp/yum-2.4.0root/usr/lib/python?.?/site-packages/repomd
    File not found by
glob: /var/tmp/yum-2.4.0root/usr/lib/python?.?/site-packages/rpmUtils

I looked in my file structure.  I have a
directory /var/tmp/yum-2.4.0root/usr, but there is no lib subdirectory.

Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks again,
Shari

--