[Yum] Yum-pull yum mirror pull tool

William Stearns wstearns at pobox.com
Sun Sep 19 05:07:07 UTC 2004

Good evening, all,
	Many, many, _many_ thanks to everyone that has worked so hard on
the yum tool and rpm repositories.  Yum _rocks_!  :-)

	I've put together a script to rsync down some of the major yum
repositories.  The tool manages Fedora core 1 and 2 (i386 and x86_64) and
handles the atrpms, ccrma, core, freshrpms, updates, and wstearns yum
repositories.  It creates the text sections to add to yum.conf and
hardlinks duplicate files (saving 3G out of 18G).
	The tool and a little more description can be found at
http://www.stearns.org/mirror/ .  Bug reports and patches to support new
features are welcome.
	Cheers,
	- Bill

        "My Operat~1 System supports long filena~1, does yours?"
(Courtesy of mike <mike at morpheus.streamgroup.co.uk>)