[Yum] Re: Yum update conflicts

Christian Cryder christianc at granitepeaks.com
Thu Sep 9 00:42:08 UTC 2004

Christian Cryder wrote:

> I've tried searching the web for more info on this and I'm unfortunately
> drawing a blank. Also, I don't find anything on --obsolete in the man
> docs (where should I be looking to research this stuff???) What exactly
> does --obsolete do?

One more (fairly generic) followup question about yum. I just updated to
yum 2.1.3. What if I wanted to roll a package back (ie. to whatever
version was there before) - how would I go about this?

I didn't see anything in the docs that really addressed this...

Christian
Christian Cryder
Internet Architect, ATMReports.com
Project Chair, BarracudaMVC - http://barracudamvc.org