[Yum] Notes on Yum Changes

ebrown at lanl.gov ebrown at lanl.gov
Mon Sep 6 16:22:00 UTC 2004

Looks like some great new features and flexibility, especially the added
flexibility on the command line for specifying packages, and the
enable/disable repo options.

If it were possible to also specify the package policy on the command
line, it would greatly simplify my need to maintain different config
files, as I could  use 'newest' or 'last', depending on the repo that was
enabled.

-Ed