[Yum] yum 2.1.11

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Oct 28 21:57:50 UTC 2004

On Thursday 28 October 2004 13:41, seth vidal wrote:
>> With all due respect, why were we asked to give it a spin without
>> saying its "for FC3 only" someplace in the announcement?
>
>It's not just for FC3. It's for anyone who has made those
> repositories.
>

><snip>
>Everything below that was a rant about fedora and yum, it has
> nothing to do with yum by itself.
>
>Take it to a fedora list.
>
>-sv

Agreed Seth, now that I think about it, I was going off at the wrong
people.  My apologies.

Unforch, the discussion on the fedora list has degenerated into even
worse explosions than mine. although I just contributed another piece
of my mind I'd declared surplus...  Mainly fueled by the redhat usage
of goodwill machines for servers IMO.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)