[Yum] yum to do list updated

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Oct 22 14:59:08 UTC 2004

seth vidal wrote :

> Hi everyone,
>  I updated the yum todo list.
>
> http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/yum-todo.ptml

What about adding :

- exactarchpkg - a limited set of packages to apply exactarch to if it is
set, instead of considering exactarch for all packages

I'm still a little hesitant to file bug reports over at Red Hat for the
packages that are still not noarch although they contain no binaries, or
even change my own which are in the same case, since I *know* it'll cause
breakage for the vast majority of users who have exactarch=1 set.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 2.91 (FC3 Test 2) - Linux kernel 2.6.8-1.607.radeon
Load : 0.18 0.31 0.38