[Yum] Help

N'Jal neilmunro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:06:45 UTC 2004

Hi everyone i'm relativly new to the Linux world but i have downloaded
Yum and gotten it working however i thought i should download the
latest version i did this and installed it. Now i get error messeges
saying there are no servers left to try. Now i know this is non-sense
because i have been using an older version for some time. And again as
the latest one didnt work i decided to uninstall and re-install the
old one, this has not worked. I have a Fedora 2 system however i an
older version that worked fine.

I suspect it might mean i have to change something in the config file,
however i do not know where to find the file and once found what to do
with it.

I would really like to get YUM working again as it is the best way of
installing updates so anyone that could help me the help would be much
appriciated.
--
Is that all you got? C'mon, I'll take your best shot!