[Yum] yum hangs during download

mw-list-yum at csi.hu mw-list-yum at csi.hu
Wed Nov 24 22:35:24 UTC 2004

OK, so this may be an ftp problem.  Indeed, clients like ncftp and
elinks also have problems downloading the named packages.  For
example, try downloading

ftp://thales.csi.hu/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/3/i386/xorg-x11-devel-6.8.1-12.FC3.1.i386.rpm

All clients I tried will stop downloading exactly at 76% or 3.86MB.

The above server runs vsftpd of FC3.

Downloading via http is going fine.  That is good news---except yum does
not support my http server.

Any advice?

Mate
--
---
Mate Wierdl | Dept. of Math. Sciences | University of Memphis