[Yum] OT: yumi question

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Nov 24 21:27:04 UTC 2004

Greetings;

I installed the yumi for 2.0.7 yesterday, and note that it tosses an
advisory on launching it although that which works, works ok as near
as I can tell.

The advisory is:
-----------------------
[root at coyote modules]# yumi
Could not setup settings tab.  Config.py needs mods.
------------------------
I did find a newer Config.py and moved it:
[root at coyote modules]#
mv /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pychecker/Config.py /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pychecker/Config.py-old
[root at coyote modules]#
cp /usr/share/rpmlint/Config.py /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pychecker/Config.py

But that didn't seem to make any difference.  Is there some package
that needs updated for FC2 to make this work without that advisory?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)