[Yum] RH 7.3: Need a working yum repository

Chris Geddings chris at geddings.org
Fri Nov 19 15:08:40 UTC 2004

Here at Duke, we are not really supporting 7.3 anymore. If you aren't
able to upgrade, you will probably need to maintain your own
repository.  The bright side is that it should be relatively easy to
mirror the bulk of the packages you need, and then fix the things that
appear broken in your repository.

Check with the fedoralegacy folks for fixing that repo.

--Chris