[Yum] Recursion?

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 00:56:43 UTC 2004

What are you using to serve the directory?  Apache?  Some FTP server?

Assuming Apache, what about changing the permissions on the
subdirectories so that the user Apache is running as doesn't have
access to them?

If you can't do that - perhaps you could add a step to your build
scripts that copy the files to a directory in your repository.
Or--if you are frugal with your disk space--makes symbolic links in
the different directory back to the builds?  I'm not sure if the links
part would actually work exactly right - but disks are cheap, right?

Greg