[Yum] pkgpolicy=(newest)|first|last by repo order in .conf

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed May 26 17:42:48 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 11:52, Cymon J. Cox wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Seeing as this has been discussed many times I'll get to the point: has
> anyone considered poking an ordered dictionary through to ConfigParser?
>
> Apart from touching a supposed private attribute (which I can live
> with), this would seem to be a simple solution...

Doesn't really work for the new config stuff that's in cvs-HEAD b/c the
new config supports a yum.conf.d directory of repos.

the directory entries could be named anything and sort order for getting
them is whatever order the dir list is in.

Better to sort by something the user has more control over - the repo
id.