[Yum] yum daily release - bug fixes - testing needed, please

Paul Dickson dickson at permanentmail.com
Sat May 1 13:37:29 UTC 2004

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:42:36 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> Hi all,
>  new yum daily for 2.0.X
>
> Changes:
>  - 2 fixes that involve a total of 5 spaces - you can figure out
> where :)
>  - fixed some code that broke during remove calls - made it a lot nicer,
> actually.
>  - made yum command foo.i386 work correctly and not throw up when
> someone tried to specify more than . in the packagename.

I just downloaded 2.0.7 from the FC2-test3 repository.  I believe it's the
same as this version (yum-2.0.7-0.20040416.noarch.rpm).

Initially, I thought, "great, a new version in a repository".  But after
checking this mailing list and not finding it, I had cause to wonder.  I
do use the daily versions, so this isn't a problem for me, and 2.0.7-1
should overwrite this version.

	-Paul