[Yum] About the log level and information messages

Michael Stenner mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
Thu Mar 25 21:22:49 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 09:52:06PM +0100, Aurélien Degrémont wrote:
> May be the different log level should be more explicit ?

You're asking for finer granularity at the low end.
a) I think that's reasonable -- frankly, I agree
b) as I said, we'll consider shuffling these things around in HEAD

It is not going to happen in 2.0.X, though, because it would screw up
a lot of people's setups.  Either people would start getting output
they don't want (ie in cron jobs) or stop getting output they're used
to.

					-Michael
  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619
  1230 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721-0104                 ECE 524G