[Yum] yum and publicfile

Michael Stenner mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
Mon Mar 15 21:14:39 UTC 2004

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 02:21:37PM -0600, mw-list-yum at csi.hu wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 11:06:04AM -0700, Michael Stenner wrote:
> > I'll be looking at removing this check because it's always struck us
> > as an icky hack, but it's a complex issue.
>
> In rfc2616 section 4.4 I read

<snip>

I have read the rfc, but that's missing the point.  As I said in the
previous mail, I have discussed this before on this list.  You should
read those posts.

					-Michael
  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619
  1230 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721-0104                 ECE 524G