[Yum] Yum and 2.6.3

salvatore salvatore at palmisanonet.com
Tue Mar 9 02:36:09 UTC 2004

I know Ive read this somewhere lately, but cannot put my finger on the
URI.  Ive googled as well, but its still eluding me.

Anyone have any information on upgrading the kernel to 2.6.3 (existing
is 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl) with yum?

I DLed and -ivh'ed the RPMs, Im not able to start the x server.  Before
I spend many hours possibly going down the wrong path, Id like to try
yum's dependency-resolving capabilities first.

Thanks, and sorry about brining up what Im sure is a well-worn issue.

--
.salvatore
http://www.sienar.org/