[Yum] Debug message worthy of Yoda reward

Karsten Jeppesen karsten at jeppesens.com
Thu Mar 4 18:43:27 UTC 2004

BTW:

Seth, where did you get the --conflicts from?
I see it if I do a bland rpm, but the man page doesn't mention it.
I can see its purpose, but what does the output mean?
Ex: cipe < 1.4.5

Karsten

> On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 13:15, Karsten Jeppesen wrote:
>> If debug messages help is thought to be, interpreting them somebody
>> may
>> be able to........
>>
>> Please enlighten me? I don't see what the conflict is.
>>
>> May the source be with you,
>> Karsten
>>

> a few questions:
> what version of yum
	2.0.5
> what distribution
	YDL
> what ver of what distribution
	3.0 or 3.0.1+

> run rpm -q --conflicts spamassassin and kernel.
[root at localhost root]#  rpm -q --conflicts spamassassin kernel
(none)ppp <= 2.3.15
pcmcia-cs <= 3.1.20
isdn4k-utils <= 3.0
mount < 2.10r-5