[Yum] kernel module distribution via yum?

csieh csieh at fnal.gov
Wed Jun 16 23:25:29 UTC 2004

Has anyone added code to yum to handle the naming convention of
kernel-module rpms as described in

In section C-5 Kernel Modules.

We are considering using this naming and need yum to "understand" it.
I understand the apt has lua scripts to handle it.

-Connie Sieh
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
csieh at fnal.gov