[Yum] Translation to French

Silurus Team silurus at octopodus.com
Sat Jun 12 18:54:51 UTC 2004

Hello,

I merged lots of your (good) suggestions.

I commented your patch, usually telling why I kept something or just
forgot it. There is however a few questions I put between $$

Are you ok if I add you in the credits list for this translation ? You
definitly deserve it.

Thanks a lot for your job. I'll spank my proofreader

I meant to send you this message privately, but I can't figure out your
email address (thias AT rpmsfrais.net doesn't work)