[Yum] Re: Usernames, Passwords and yum

Javier Perez pepebuho at pananet.com
Wed Jun 9 19:31:19 UTC 2004

Not all packages installed must be Admin packages.

A user may be part of a small project using a set of programs
not available to everyone else and he may very well want to get
updates from an additional repository for things that he runs
from his $HOME/bin directory.

He could be running his own yum pointed at $HOME/etc/yum.conf

Javier