[Yum] hmmm my yum ate my computer.

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Mon Jul 26 19:12:35 UTC 2004

but you never answer anyone's questions! you come on the list, purporting
to ask for help, and when people try to point out additional information
that they would need, or places that you could go for help, you whip out
your middle finger.

at least 3 people told you to add fedora.us to your conf, and you never,
ever responded to that. instead you used the list as a forum to voice your
unqualified opinion about a mixed group of developers not one of whom have
you ever met. it would seem to me that you are the bitch.

in the future, you might want to try being a little nicer to people
who's only fault is to point out that you cant read.

alan