[Yum] hmmm my yum ate my computer.

TheFinn thefinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 26 16:08:31 UTC 2004

> Yum isn't a magic bullet.

Are you trying to say that whilst the 'ls' and 'cd' commands are "magic
bullets" because they do their jobs, yum does not?

That would answer my query far more fully.

This is why - in the original email - I wondered about yum without header
info being needed so that I would not have to rely on a "repository" being
lazy, ineffective or worse still "not a magic bullet".

Thanks,
TheFinn.