[Yum] hmmm my yum ate my computer.

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 16:02:50 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 16:40, TheFinn wrote:
> I think you missed the point somehow.
>
> Please, stick your flames in your /dev/null.

That wasn't a flame.  This message is approaching flaminess.

> I am merely commenting on the issue I originally posted. Perhaps you should
> read back...

I have twice answered the issues raised in your original message. You
however have ignored things and just vaguely flamed the world because
you fucked over your computer.  You then assert yourself to be a guru.

Yum isn't a magic bullet and will not help those who are proud to be
stupid.