[Yum] hmmm my yum ate my computer.

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 08:03:43 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 23:08, TheFinn wrote:
> I know I can find the rpm, but isn't that kind of defying the whole
> point?

I hate to get in the way of a good rant, but if you had actually read
the information on livna.org you would have been told (several times)
that its an extension of the fedora.us repository - so having livna.org
in your yum.conf without fedora.us is going to cause problems since
livna packages are built in an environment using fedora.us as a base.

	Nigel.