[Yum] hmmm my yum ate my computer.

Jim Perrin perrin at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 26 01:55:09 UTC 2004

What you're asking for is realistically and fundamentally impossible.
You're better off learning the tools available, and how best to make them
perform for you. As for making serious income, that's not a reward for a
job well done. When people sign up in droves to use something you created
and thank you for it, that's when you know you're doing it right.

by the way... Thanks Seth :-)

Jim Perrin
Communication Network Services
Ohio University