[Yum] interested in helping out with yum

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Jul 15 15:30:37 UTC 2004

Just a stab in the dark but how about a Zope server seeing that it is
built on python, will run python scripts, and connect to any popular
database.  If allowed by the YUM license, you can run the YUM python
scripts from the Zope server but either by ip, login, version choice, or
some other identifying method, have it update a particular server.

Tom